About Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana:
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana has launched by Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar. This scheme provides the financial support for a girl child. The girl child who belongs to the below poverty line families will get Rs 2000 under this scheme.
The main aim of this scheme is to control female foeticide and focus on girl education. After the girl child attains the age 18 years then matured amount of policy will hand over to the applicant.
This scheme is very helpful for girl child future purpose. So eligible candidates quickly apply this scheme and get the financial support for the government. The investing plan for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana controls UTI children’s career balanced plan. Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana implementing from many years, laid out some rules and pertaining to an initiative
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana:
- Applicant should be related to below poverty line family
- Age must be more than 3 years
- This scheme is only for the Girl Childs
- Within one-year birth, reservation should be done
- One 2 girls in the BPL family can get benefits for this scheme
Main objectives for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana:
- To increase the girl childbirth
- To maintain the balance sex ratio
- Motivate the girl child towards the education
- To promote the women empowerment
- To destroy the female foeticide in India
The Process To Apply Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana in Bihar:
- Eligible candidates can contact child development project officer in their areas
- The parents of girl child will contact to nearest Anganwadi project officer through director of social welfare (DSW) in Bihar to get benefits of the scheme
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana:
- Financial assistance Rs 2000 per girl child up to 2 children awarded to family
- The child career balanced plan under UTI mutual fund
- The amount will render back to the girl child upon the maturity date 18 years.
- If in case of the death of girl child, the amount will render to women development corporation of Patna
- The rendered money on the maturity period is Rs 18000
This is all about the Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana in Bihar. This scheme is helpful for the girl child who belongs to below poverty line families. Hope this article is helpful to you. Please share your suggestions and experiences with us.