About Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Scheme:
Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Scheme The Assam Government has launched new scheme Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana for villages development in the state. The main aim of this scheme is to bring the revolutionary changes in villages by doubling farmers income.
This scheme will implement as mega mission mode in the state of Assam for next five years i.e., 2021to 2022. Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana was developed by the chief minister Sarbanada Sonowal in Guwahati. The total budget allocated for the scheme is Rs 30000 crores. By end of the financial years, Rs 1500 crores will be allocated for this scheme.
The Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana will implement through the saturation model by covering the revenue village through interventions indirect economic activities and also support community.
CMSGUY (Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana) has several sub-missions like:
- Fishery Mission
- Milk Mission
- Organic Mission
- Road and Broadband connectivity
- Conservation Mission and Land Management
- Khadi, Sericulture and Cottage Industry Mission
- Youth Yoga Sports Mission
- Processing, Semi-Processing, and Market Linkages
- e-Gram Mission by developing Village Knowledge Centers and strengthening traditional Namghar and other community institutions
Main objectives of this scheme:
- Village base eco and rural tourism
- Improving irrigation facilities
- Rural Income generation
- Special attention to 6th scheduled councils PRI’s and ULBs
- Special emphasis on sericulture, high-yield variety seeds, Bamboo cane products, vegetables, spices and organic farming
- Convergence of departmental schemes
- Skill development
Benefits of the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana:
- The main and important benefit of the is scheme is mega mission is double the farmer income
- Massive investment in the rural areas for complete rural empowerment in 5 years period
- Farm income in 5 years by 2021 or 22
- Saturation model which is cover each and every village in the state
- Build community assets also individual capabilities
Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Scheme implementation process:
- The Assam state government consists of 5 teams in each block for implementation of different missions
- Each village under this scheme would get their own village knowledge and playground
- The teams will be responsible for creating development plans and implementing them in the villages that come under the block
This is all about the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Scheme. This scheme is very useful for the village development. Please share your suggestions and experiences with us.