About Ladli Laxmi Scheme:
ladli laxmi scheme goa introduced by the Goa state government association with women and child welfare department for girls. The state government provides financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh for girl marriage who are above 18 years. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial support for the parents who are facing difficulties of their daughter’s marriage.
The state government releases Rs 150 crores for this Ladli Laxmi Scheme. This scheme started with improving educational and health status of girls in the state to provide bright future. The main motto of Ladli Laxmi Scheme is creating positive thinking about girls and improves the gender ratio.
Approximately 10 thousand marriages registered every year in the state Goa and the state government deposit money on their name in the bank and they can draw their money after showing marriage certificate also declaration about marriage. This Ladli Laxmi Scheme fully supports the girls in Goa.
At first, this scheme was launched in Madhya Pradesh state in 2007. Madhya Pradesh state has many problems with the women such as lack of women education, female infanticide, lack of women financial status etc. The Goa state also found the same problems for women and decided to implement the women empowerment scheme in Goa state.
Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Scheme:
- Applicant should be the resident of Goa more than 15 years
- Applicant must age between 18 to 40 years
- Only girls are eligible for this scheme
Required Documents for Ladli Laxmi Scheme:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Identity card like Aadhar card
- Residence Certificate
- Education certificate
- Passport size photos
- Self Certified copy of the Civil Marriage Registration Certificate
- Bank account details
- School leaving certificate of the parent
How To Apply for Ladli Laxmi Scheme:
- Applicant should fill the application form and attach all the required essential documents
- Submit the filled Application Form to Director of women and child development office in Goa
Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Scheme in Goa:
- This scheme benefits to the girls in Goa
- Financial assistance for Rs 1 lakh to girls for their marriage
- Girls who are between 18 to 40 years of age they have benefited this scheme.
Ladli Laxmi Scheme has launched for women empowerment in Goa state. This scheme has to provide the financial support for girls/women in Goa to their marriage. Hope this article is helpful to you. Please share your suggestions and experiences with us.