About Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:
Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram is the new state government scheme in Chhattisgarh. Chief Minister Employment generation scheme is also called as Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram. The aim of this scheme is to provide the loan facilities with easy installment options for youth to state own business.
Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram scheme is for educated unemployed youth the rural areas will get the loan to start their business and create employment opportunity at a village level. Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram will operate by Chhattisgarh Khadi and Gramodyog Board.
Through this scheme, so many people benefited till now. To increase skilled and trained workforce, Chhattisgarh state government is planning to set up the training center and apparel design. Mainly several weavers get the financial support to develop their handloom industry in villages under this scheme.
Benefits for the Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:
- Applicants who have passed 5th class they will get loan up to Rs 1 lakh
- Applicant who has passed 8th class will get Rs 3 lakh loan amount
- Applicant invest only 5% of loan amount must carry out by applicant and rest of the amount will be borne by near bank
- Loan Repay: for general is 25% and for SC, ST, OBC, and women is 35%
- Loan repay criteria for general: 65% of the loan amount need to paid by the applicant and the remaining 35% will cover bank itself
- Applicant amount must pay loan in monthly installments
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:
- The minimum education qualification is 5th standard
- Applicant should be resident of Chhattisgarh state
- Only unemployed people will eligible for this scheme
- The families who have BPI cardholders
- Cast certificate
- Aadhar certificate
- Address proof
- Family annual income certificate
How to apply Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:
The registration process will make application form through the online and offline
- To make the online registration applicants have to visit the official website
- Now candidates should fill the Application Form with required details
- Click on the submit button
- Upload the required documents
- Applicants have the successfully registered
If the applicants are choosing offline mode for the registration process then they can collect and submit the form in local banks near to their area
This is all about the Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram in Chhattisgarh. This scheme is used for the all unemployed people in the state. Hope this article is helpful to you. Please share your suggestions and experiences with us.