mukhyamantri rojgar srujan karyakram

Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram in Chhattisgarh

About Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:

Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram is the new state government scheme in Chhattisgarh. Chief Minister Employment generation scheme is also called as Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram.  The aim of this scheme is to provide the loan facilities with easy installment options for youth to state own business.

Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram scheme is for educated unemployed youth the rural areas will get the loan to start their business and create employment opportunity at a village level. Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram will operate by Chhattisgarh Khadi and Gramodyog Board.

Through this scheme, so many people benefited till now. To increase skilled and trained workforce, Chhattisgarh state government is planning to set up the training center and apparel design. Mainly several weavers get the financial support to develop their handloom industry in villages under this scheme.

mukhyamantri rojgar srujan karyakram

Benefits for the Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:

  • Applicants who have passed the 5th class they will get a loan up to Rs 1 lakh
  • An applicant who has passed 8th class will get Rs 3 lakh loan amount
  • Applicant invest only 5% of loan amount must carry out by applicant and rest of the amount will be borne by near bank
  • Loan Repay: for the general is 25% and for SC, ST, OBC, and women is 35%
  • Loan repay criteria for general: 65% of the loan amount need to paid by the applicant and the remaining 35% will cover bank itself
  • Applicant amount must pay the loan in monthly installments

Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:

  • The minimum education qualification is 5th standard
  • Applicant should be resident of Chhattisgarh state
  • Only unemployed people will eligible for this scheme
  • The families who have BPI cardholders

Required Documents:

  • Cast certificate
  • Aadhar certificate
  • Address proof
  • Family annual income certificate

How to apply Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram:

mukhyamantri rojgar srujan karyakram

The registration process will make application form through the online and offline

Online mode:

  • To make the online registration applicants have to visit the official website
  • Now candidates should fill the Application Form with required details
  • Click on the submit button
  • Upload the required documents
  • Applicants have the successfully registered

Offline mode:

If the applicants are choosing the offline mode for the registration process then they can collect and submit the form in local banks near to their area

This is all about the Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srujan Karyakram in Chhattisgarh. This scheme is used for the all unemployed people in the state. Hope this article is helpful to you. Please share your suggestions and experiences with us.

Also Read: Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Scheme in Chhattisgarh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *