About HP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana:
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Scheme There is good news for the Himachal Pradesh people who are unemployed. The State Government of Himachal Pradesh provides the financial assistance to the unemployed youth. This scheme is a very useful scheme for the poor students. So interested and eligible candidates can apply this scheme through online
In Himachal Pradesh state most of the youth facing an unemployment problem so that the state Government launched this HP Berojgari Bhatta scheme. The State Government of Himachal Pradesh provides the online services for this scheme like check status, applying through online etc
How HP Berojgari Bhatta helpful to unemployed youth?
This Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta scheme provides the financial help for unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the unemployed candidates will get Rs 1000 per month up to 2 years. And the physically handicapped youth will receive Rs 1500 per month.
Eligibility for HP Berojgari Bhatta:
- Applicants must be the permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh
- And the candidate should be unemployed for this scheme
- The annual income of the applicant family should be Rs 2 lakh
- And the age of applicant should be more than 20 years and below 35 years
- If in case the applicant working in any business and they are not eligible for the scheme
- Candidates who are already registered under the employment exchange are also eligible for this scheme
- And the candidate must pass at least 12th standard
Implementation of the HP Berojgari Bhatta:
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta state Government scheme needs to implement in only focused areas where the truly poor people living also would be hardly qualified as unemployed. The State Government is trying the lower the fiscal deficit by 3% in the year 2018. This means the government cut down on budgets.
Is there any declaration update under this HP Berojgari Bhatta?
Yes, every year the applicants will have to submit the declaration himself that he is not doing any business or job for this scheme
Which documents are necessary for the Berojgari Bhatta?
- Bonafide certificate of Himachal Pradesh
- Annual Income of the certificate of family
- Email ID and mobile number is also mandatory for apply
- The applicant should have aadhar number
- Mark sheets of class 8th and 10th
- Certificate of disability
The Registration Process for Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme:
- Visit the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana official website http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/index.html
- Then click on the “Apply Online for Unemployed allowance” option.
- Before filling the registration form check the eligibility details and proceed for the further steps
- Check the eligible criteria once, And here enter your register ID, date of birth and captcha code
- Click on proceed button
- Then fill the online application form without any errors. And click on submit button
- After submitting the online application form you can take the printout for a self-certificate declaration to sign them
- After submitting the online application form takes the print out of the self-certificate declaration to sign them
- Attach all the required documents along with a form to concerned employment exchange
How To Check Your Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Scheme Status Through Online:
- Go to Berojgari Bhatta Yojana official website http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/index.html
- Click on the “Check Status for the unemployment allowance” link
- Here enter your registered number also the captcha code
- Also, Click on the “Check application status” button
- Your application status will display on screens
Main Objective of the Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Scheme:
The main aim of the scheme is to help the unemployed youth to get the suitable jobs or else employment allowances under this scheme. So why late interested and eligible candidates can register under this scheme
This Berojgari Bhatta scheme is not only available in Himachal Pradesh state but also the other state like Madhya Pradesh, Bihar etc states.