About Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana
The state government of Chhattisgarh has launched a new tourism scheme named Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana on 15th October 2016. The main objective of the Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana Raman Scheme is to improve and encourage tourist to visit different places in Chhattisgarh. There are lots of tourist places in the state and every year a large number of tourists visit this place from all over the world.
Under the Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana scheme, the Chhattisgarh Tourism Board will categorize following tourist places for visitors like Naya Raipur, Chitrakote, Giraudpuri, Sirpur, Teerathgarh, Barnavapara and other tourist places are Malhar, Tala, Ratanpur, and Shivrinarayan on prescribed dates.
Tour packages of Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana
Chhattisgarh Tourism Board provides Monday tourism package for 2 days, one night to following places Mirpur, Barnavapara Sanctuary and Giraudpuri with a cost of Rs. 700/- per person including stay and food
Chhattisgarh Tourism Board offers Tuesday tourism package for 2 days, one-night to following places like Chitrakote, Teerathgarh and other tourist spots with a night stay in Dandami Luxury Resort in Chitrakote. The tour package cost will be Rs. 900/- per each person including night stay and food
Friday package consists day long tour package like Tala, Shivrinarayan, Malhar, and Ratanpur which cost Rs. 500 per each individual
Saturday and Sunday
The tourist package offered by CBT on Saturday and Sunday as Naya Raipur tour on “Hamar Rajdhani Darshan” for Rs. 220 per person including lunch, tea, and travel facility on an air-conditioned bus.
Facilities of Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana
- In this scheme, people can visit the various tourist spots or places in the Chhattisgarh Conveniently.
- Tour packages in affordable price
- The facilities of tour packages are
- C. Bus
- Rest House
How To Book for Tour Package Under Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana
- Visit the official website http://cgtourism.choice.gov.in/?p=1810 of Chhattisgarh tour package.
- Click on ‘Book Online’ option
- You will get the Book Online Page, select the city then click on ‘Book Now’ option
- Fill all the details such as Select the Stay Dates, Rooms, Enter Guest and Payment Details and pay on credit or debit or net banking, master card
There are various packages available in this scheme as per tourist convenience. The tour packages can be reserved by calling the toll free number – 1800 102 6415 or make the online booking from Chhattisgarh Tourism Board website http://cgtourism.choice.gov.in/?p=1810.
Timings – 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
- Address- Chhattisgarh Tourism Board 2nd floor, Udyog Bhavan, Ring Road No.1, Telibandha, Raipur – 492 006 (C.G.)
- Phone – +917714224600
- Fax – +917714066425
- Toll-Free No – 1800 102 6415
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
So, why late!!! plan your next tour for Chattisgarh under Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana Scheme with affordable packages, Hope this article useful to yours. Please share your experience with us.