About Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana
The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Dr. Raman Singh has launched a new scheme named Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana on 12th January 2017 in Gandhi Maidan of Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The main objective of Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana Scheme is to provide the lunch to the registered unorganized laborers and construction workers at free of cost of the state of Chhattisgarh.
The scheme was inaugurated by the Agriculture Minister Brihmohan Agarwal and Labour Minister Bhaiyyalal Rajwade on the auspicious occasion of Swami ‘Chera-Chera’ and Vivekananda’s birth anniversary. The registration can be made at the counter which is set up near the Gandhi Maidan by the State Labour Department.
Eligibility of Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana Scheme
- The scheme is applicable for laborer working in private construction sites as well
- The worker should work under the government
- The work should involve in one of the following categories
- Agricultural laborers
- Construction laborers
- Mining laborers
- Industry and factory laborers
- Textile laborers
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana Scheme
- The scheme is available only in Raipur and soon will be spread across the state
- The free lunch will be a nutritious meal.
- Labor Minister Rajwade instructed the workers to get registered and obtain a card to gain.
- The worker needs to register themselves and can get free Tiffin’s every morning.
- The State Government is sensitive to the needs and ambitions of the working class
- The labor department of the state is running 24 programmes for the welfare of laborers in unorganized sector in the state
- Daily waged workers who are working in unorganized sectors to get free lunch every day
How To Apply for Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana Scheme
- Visit the Labor Department officials are located in the Panchayat office
- Collect the Application Form for Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana Scheme
- Fill all the details in the Application Form, with the work details done by the laborer
- Attach all the supporting document along with Application Form
- Submit the documents and Application Form in the Labor Department office
- Once the Application Form is verified, a card will be issued for the free lunch.
Preparation of Lunch
- The lunch will be prepared on the same day and served in the government kitchens and canteens
- Proper nutrition food will be maintained while preparation of the lunch
- A lunch will be packed at the time around 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
- The major priority of the scheme is to maintain the natural value of lunch to the laborers
This is all the details about Mukhya Mantri Shramik Ann Sahayta Yojana Scheme. The scheme is very helpful for laborers. Please share your suggestions and experience with us.