About Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana (RSSPY)
Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana The government of Bihar led by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has launched the new social security pension scheme is known as Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana (RSSPY).
The main aim of Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Scheme is to provide the financial assistance of Rs.200/- in the form of a Pension to the people. Under this scheme old people between the age of 60 to 65 years widows, disabled and helpless people will be benefited by the government.
In this scheme is aimed towards the weakest section of the society, who comes under Below Poverty Line (BPL) will be eligible to get the pension.
Eligibility for Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana (RSSPY)
- If you are the residents of the urban area then you must have an annual income not exceeding Rs. 5500/-
- If you are residents of a rural area then you must have an annual income not exceed more than Rs. 5000/-
- No age limit is fixing for workers, widows, and labor. Under the central scheme will provide for Rs.75/- to the old age pension holders. In Bihar government adding Rs.25/-. Overall they provide for Rs.100 per month.
Documents Required for Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana (RSSPY)
- Address Proof
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account
- For Windows – Death Certificate of Husband
- For Handicap – Disability Certificate
How To Apply for Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
- The Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Application Forms are available for free of charge in Panchayat Samiti, Tehsil Office, and District Collector’s Office.
- Take an Application Form for suitable (Urbana and Rural) area
- Fill all the required details properly
- The eligible candidates can submit the Application Form in related office as mentioned below
- The Block Development Officer will send these Applications along with a petition to the subdivision for the approval.
- After verifying all the details for this scheme
- The circle officer can accept this Application Form will be acknowledged
- After submitting the whole process then the pension will be disposed to the pension holder by the camp.
Submitting the Application Form
- The rural candidates are eligible for this pension can submit the prescribed application form to the Development Officer, Panchayat Samiti.
- The Urban candidates are eligible for this pension can submit the prescribed application form to the Urban Area Sub-Office officer.
This is all about the Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana (RSSPY) Scheme. I hope the scheme will definitely helpful for you. Please share your suggestions and experience with us.