About Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana Scheme
The Bihar Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar has launched a new scheme named Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana. The main objective of Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana scheme is to provide the proper treatment of the patients who are suffering from incurable diseases.
Under the Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana, the government will offer the financial support to all the patients who are having Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. The scheme will allow seeking the medical assistance in government and private hospitals in the state.
It provides the medical expenses to follow up the treatment in another state if it is not possible, to available within the state. The scheme will offer the respite to the poor people with an income of less than Rs.1 Lakh.
the Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana scheme covers the following different types of diseases such as brain tumors, AIDS, kidney dialysis, major vascular, bone marrow transplant, spinal surgery, heart surgery, cancer, hip and knee replacement.
The government provides the different amount of the assistance rendered to the person suffering from incurable disease-related medical institutions through the cross is Czech. The Chief Medical Assistance Fund has been set by the grant process which will have initial capital of Rs. 5 Lakhs.
Eligibility of Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana Scheme
- The candidate must be residents of the Bihar state.
- This scheme is applicable only to the poor people of the population i.e. Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- The candidate’s income should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh
Documents Required for Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana Scheme
- Certificate of the hospital approved by the CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme)
- Copy of income certificate of the patients
- Copy of resident certificate of the patients
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana Scheme
- The scheme started with an initial outlay of Rs. 5 Crores from the government and will be backed further with due allocation to the fund.
- Financial aid for different diseases in the range of
- Major Vascular Surgery – 20,000 to 25,000
- AIDS – Rs. 50,000
- Spinal Surgery – Rs. 10,000 to 15,000
- Cancer – Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 60,000
- Heart Disease – Rs. 25,000 to 1,30,000
- Hips and Knee – Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000
- Bone Marrow Transplant – Rs. 25,000
This is all about the Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana Scheme. hope the scheme will helpful for you. Please share your suggestions and experience with us