About Social Security Pension Yojana (RajSSP) Rajasthan:
Social Security Pension Yojana (RajSSP) Rajasthan is the scheme introduced by the Rajasthan Government. Under this pension scheme, there are several pension plans are merged. Applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan.
Applicant age doesn’t a matter all the old age people, disabled and widows are eligible for this pension scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to offer the financial assistance to needful people.
Different types of pension plans present under this RajSSP scheme:
- Mukhya Mantri EkalNaari Pension Yojana: This scheme is for widow/divorced women. While applying this scheme applicant must be above 18 years
- Mukhya Mantri Vridh Samman Pension Yojana: This scheme is introduced to offer the financial assistance to a senior citizen for both male and female. The eligible age in between 55 to 58 and maximum income should be Rs 48,000 per annum.
- INGARA Vridavastha Pension Yojana: This scheme opens for any senior citizen who has above 60 years of age.
- INGARA Nishakta Pension Yojana: This pension scheme is for BPL family members who are of the above 18 years age
- Pradhan Mantri Special Gender Pension Yojana: This scheme is for special gender category. The candidate should not have the age restrictions.
- INGARA widowed Pension Yojana: This pension plan introduced for the people who are above 40 years and a window.
Eligibility for Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Rajasthan:
- The candidate has been the citizen of the state since birth
- For all applicants irrespective of caste or sex the pension plan Yojana is open
- As the different pension plans are merged under this scheme so that there is the certain age depending on the type of scheme you enrolled
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Proof of annual income of the applicant
- Identity proof
How To Apply for Social Security Pension Yojana RajSSP Through Online:
- Visit the official website for Rajasthan https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Registered on Rajasthan portal via aadhar card, Bhamashah ID, Facebook and Google
- Next, fill your SSOID, password and captcha code
- Click on the Login button
- In the displayed window select e-Mitra New It will be directed to the next screen
- On the left side of the home page choose Avail services and click on the Utility (Submenu) option
- Type “RajSSP Pensioner Yearly Verification” on the search bar.
- Then an immediate popup will appear to ask permission to redirect the RajSSP website (Third party portal)
- Select “OK” option
- For the first time registration enter your required details
- Now the windows fill redirect to RajSSP website
- Choose thump impression machine properly
- Just click on the capture to capture your thumb impression
- And click on the submit button
- A pop will appear with the message “User registered successfully”
- Click on the OK button
- Click on the capture to capture your thumb impression
- Click on the Login button
- Home screen for the verification KIOSK user will open
- Now the user directly login to RajSSP website
- Visit the official website http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
- Fill the login details and Click on the Login button
- Applicants make their online registration form the e-Mitra centers
- Approximately 40000 e-Mitra Kendra are present in the state. Through online, you can submit the several schemes of the Rajasthan state
This is all about the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Rajasthan (Social Security Pension) Rajssp. Hope this article is helpful to you. Please share your suggestion and experiences with us.