About Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu:
Smart Ration Card Online in Tamil Nadu state Government provides the online services for new smart cards through the official website. The State Government of Tamil Nadu launched the smart family card scheme for people. This scheme converts all ration cards in sate with the new smart ration cards.
The state Government will convert automatically old rations cards into smart ration cards. The existing ration cardholders receive the PIN on their mobile. And the candidates who have the smart ration cards already they can update their details using their registered mobile number.
Who can apply for smart ration card in Tamil Nadu?
The applicant must be the residential address in Tamil Nadu and not possess the family card in any Indian state. Candidates must use the government issued items and they living separately
Which documents do you need to submit for Smart Ration card?
Address proof, LPG connection details and surrender certificate along with the family card are the required documents to submit at the time of apply smart ration card in Tamil Nadu
How To Apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card Online:
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu public distribution system https://www.tnpds.gov.in/
- Then choose the preferred language and the website open in Tamil language default
- Then click on Smart card application option and the page will redirect to application form page
- Here fill the application form with required information and upload required documents
- Before submitting the application form check the entered details once
- After that submit an application form by clicking the submit button
- After successful submission, you will receive the reference number that will help to track your application
What the main aim for this Smart Ration card?
The main intention of the smart ration card is to prevent the duplication of cards occurring. It gives the simple process for information than handled at given times. Now the Ration store will only accept the new digital ration cards
The smart ration card in Tamil Nadu is being used to establish carefully organized setup. This includes working with the new data to help where the people want too complicated or confused in terms
Here are the TNPDS Smart Ration Card Online Related Services:
You can also do so many related services like
- Adding a family member
- Changing address
- Card surrender
- Card-related service request status
- Family head member change
- Remove family member
Note: Applicants can not apply for the smart ration card through the nearest distribution center. They can apply the Tamil Nadu smart ration card through online. You can also check your submitted details by login to your account
The existing ration card holders would receive the PIN number to their registered mobile numbers. By using the SMS they can collect their smart ration card from nearest distribution centers or else you can show the old ration card
TNPDS Smart card helpline details:
- For any queries, you can call the helpline number 1967 or 1800 425 5901
Also Read: www.tnsand.in | Tamil Nadu Online Sand Booking & TNSAND Lorry Owner Registration