About Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana (MMRY)
We all know the Girl child is Lakshmi to houses but so many reasons the rate of the girl child will decrease. To overcome this problem the state Government of Rajasthan introduces this Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana. The main intention of the scheme is to increase the girl childbirth
This Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana helps the girl child parents financially, so they do not face any problem due to lack of money. This financial help under the scheme will receive an installment wise. This scheme is launched by CM Vasundhara Garu on international women’s day March 8th, 2016
Who can benefit this Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana?
- The girls who are born in Private institution that registered under Janani Suraksha Yojana and Government hospital
- One family get the maximum 2 girl child installments under this scheme
- And the girl child who belongs to a poor section
- The applicant must belong to Rajasthan
- Girls who born after June 1st 201 6 are eligible to this scheme
What are the main objectives of Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana?
The main aim of this scheme is to improve the gender ration and equality thinking about the girls. Also, Government wants to create positive thinking about the girls.
People that belong to the weaker sections are not able to read the gild child in schools due to lack of money. Under this scheme, Government will provide the good initiative and financial help to them at every stage
Who is providing the financial assistance of Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana?
- The financial assistance under this scheme is provided by the Department of women and child affairs of Rajasthan
About Financial assistance under Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana:
The State Government of Rajasthan will provide the assistance as Rs 50000 to all Girl children who belongs Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana in six installments as mentioned below
- At the time of birth (baby child): Rs 2500
- After completion of the baby first year: Rs 2500
- At the time of admission (1st standard) in any Government school: Rs 4000
- At the time of 6th standard: Rs 5000
- When she studying intermediate (11th and 12th Standard): Rs 11000
- After passing the final examination of the 12th standard: Rs 25000
List of the required documents for the Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah card
- Address proof: PAN card, Driving license, current bill, water bill etc
- Certificate for birth
- Bank account details
- Passport size Photograph of a female child
Is Bamashah card is mandatory for Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana?
Yes, the Rajasthan Government has made compulsory to implement the MMRY scheme properly. Why because the beneficiary has BMAA card payment will do directly in their bank accounts?
So at the time of pregnancy examination for benefit of scheme details linked with this Bamashah card. These Bamashah cards are available at any ANM Anganwadi centers or any medical institute.
Where you will get Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana application forms:
The State Government provides the offline process for the scheme. Applicants will get the application form from the collector of Zilla Parishad. And the other offices like Gram panchayat, education office, and health officer will also provide the application forms.
Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana registration process:
The registration process of Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana is very simple.
Child parents collect the application form from the Gram panchayat, Health officers, Zilla Parishad, education officers or else high authorities at district/Taluka level. They have to fill the application form carefully and attach all the required documents.
And submit the application form then the government authorities done verifications. Based on the verifications only the candidates will be selected under this scheme.
Also Read: rajssp.raj.nic.in | Social Security Pension Rajasthan – How to Apply