About KCR Kit Scheme:
KCR kit scheme Telangana and Amma Odi are the 2 welfare programs for pregnant ladies and newly born babies. This KCR Kit scheme provides the free medical assistance and financial help for pregnant ladies. This program is launched by Telangana state CM K Chandra Shekar Rao comes with Rs 605 crore budgets
Interested candidates can easily register this scheme by visiting the nearest public health center. And the KCR Kit scheme online registration of pregnant women is handled by the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, medical officer or Deputy District medical & health officer.
Who can eligible for this KCR Kit scheme?
- This KCR kit scheme is eligible for pregnant ladies who are ready gave birth in Government hospital
- And each women applicable maximum only 2 deliveries
- Under this scheme newborn baby who has not more than 3 months also benefited
In which way this KCR Kit scheme useful for pregnant ladies:
The main aim of the KCR Kit scheme provides the required items for pregnant women as well as the newborn baby. And the Telangana State Government also provides the financial help and medical treatment facility for newborn children
How Registered Pregnant Ladies Receive Financial Help Under KCR kit scheme Telangana?
The state Government Telangana provides the financial help for pregnant ladies. Under this scheme, eligible candidates will receive the Rs 12000 (in installment process) financial support. If in case the pregnant women give to birth to girl child then she will get addition Rs 1000 (total Rs 13000) under this scheme.
The Telangana Government provides assistance in phases as like first phase Rs 3000 after confirming the pregnancy (used for health checkups and buy nutrition food), Second phase Rs 4000 for girl and Rs 5000 for boy after delivery, the 3rd phase is Rs 2000 when the child gets 3 months and the last phase is Rs 3000 is given after nine months of childbirth
List of items under KCR Kit:
KCR Kit provides the 16 essential items that are useful for newborn up to 3 months. The cost of the 16 items is Rs 15000 and under this scheme, Government will providing the free of cost. Users can use these items useful up to 3 months of child
Here is the list of items that will present in KCR Kit
- Baby oil
- Mosquito net
- Towel and napkins
- Baby bed
- Toys for kid
- Soaps useful for mother and child
How many members are benefited under this KCR Kit scheme?
Till now the scheme help lot of eligible pregnant ladies and nearly 3.7 lakh pregnant women’s has registered under this KCR Kit Scheme. And the 2300 cases are faced the high-risk situation at the time of delivery
Nearly 28000 KCR Kits have been distributed for the women after delivery. So the state Government also planning this surely take up more such scheme under health sector
Steps To Apply for KCR kit Scheme Telangana:
Interested candidates can apply the KCR kit scheme through online and the offline methods. Here we are providing the easy online steps to apply for KCR kit scheme.
- Through offline:
For offline method visit the nearest Public Health center and there is no registration fee will be charged for this KCR Kit scheme
- Through online
All ANM are provided with User id to update the ANM’s details by below steps
- Visit the official website https://kcrkit.telangana.gov.in/THD/Login.aspx
- Enter your username and also the password. Here click on sign in button
- After successful login, click on “Mother/child registration” option
- Make the registration process complete through step by step by entering the mother details like name, previous delivery etc.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- After successful submission, you will receive an “Acknowledgment number/Mother ID”. Keep that acknowledgment number safe for further use