About Driver Empowerment Programme in Telangana:
Driver Empowerment Programme Telangana state Government has started the new program to help drivers and another relating field of the driver people. This program is available for the SC, BC, ST and the minority category drivers in the state. This Driving empowerment scheme programme also supports the financial needs of the people for vehicles to purchase.
This Driver programme provides the skill training also help with job placement. Online applications are accepted only ones at this point. The Telangana state Government provides the online application form for the scheme through the official website
Who can register under this Driver Empowerment programme?
- Applicant minimum qualification is 8th standard
- Applicant must belong to a backward category like SC, ST, Minority, and BC
- Drivers who come under Telangana state and have the valid driving license are eligible
- Drivers who earn nearly Rs 1.5 lakh per annum in rural areas and Rs 2 lakh per year in urban areas will eligible
- Candidates need to have the valid license that issued from RTA department
Drivers scheme main objectives:
- Under this scheme driver who doesn’t have the own cars, they will get the financial assistance to buy their own car for survival
- The Telangana states Government to give them the opportunity of owning cars also join private can services for the survival
- This scheme provides the online registration process and there is no offline application process
Here the list of documents to apply for Driver Empowerment Programme Telangana:
- PAN card
- Mark sheet
- Driving license
Applicants need to upload both front and backside of the scanned copy documents.
The successful training completed candidates will provide the financial assistance to purchase the vehicle under 60% of unit cost / Rs 5,00,000 is a subsidy from concerned department
And Rs 50,000 beneficiary contribution and remaining loan from a bank
The drivers for the initial skill enhancement training shall be started from among candidates applied through the district level selection camps in coordination with district collector/Caste category district officers, Deputy Transport Commissioner, and Uber
How To Register Under Driver Empowerment Programme Telangana:
Interested candidates can visit the official website for online registration https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/driverEmpowermentRegistration.do. Here enter the personal information details. Along with details enter the aadhar number, Meeseva caste number, and other caste related information
Then scanned the mandatory documents and upload. And click on the submit button to finish the application process. And the uploaded documents must not from 50 to 1024 KB.
Is the Driver Empowerment Programmer support the Uber:
We all know Uber will help the people with finding positions for taxi jobs. Uber is also offering the support to these drivers. This program is also providing and supports financially for getting a vehicle that qualifies for work under the cab service.
And the other private cab companies such as Ola are also expecting to participate. The people get more money off of Ola cab driving services could be high. This kind of the association is new for the Uber services. Before this cab service was partnered with Tata automobiles. Now people allow buying Tata cars through car loans. Based on the Telangana state Government decided to all districts for eligible candidates
Also Read: KCR Kit Scheme Telangana