DDA stands for Delhi Development Authority. This DDA Housing scheme is for people who present from lower income group. Till now DDA housing scheme offers nearly 21,000 homes for eligible candidates. This DDA Housing scheme has another name DDA Aawasiya Yojana.
This DDA Aawasiya Yojana will start by July 2018. Interested candidates can apply this DDA housing scheme through online and offline modes. And the selection of candidates can do through the lucky draw winners
How this DDA housing scheme helpful for people?
This DDA housing scheme provides the houses and also providing the basic facilities like electricity, Sewage disposal, water supply and other infrastructural facilities.
Some popular DDA housing scheme includes the registration process along with property purchase for economically weaker section candidates like SC, ST.
Who can eligible for DDA Housing scheme?
- Candidates must complete the 18 years at the time of filling the application form
- If the applicant has any residential plot in Delhi with his name, wife, children etc they are not eligible for this scheme
- Both husband and wife can apply this DDA housing scheme separately but both of them get successful then one can get the flat
List of the required documents for DDA housing :
For the DDA housing scheme applicants need to submit the required documents
PAN card, address proof, bank passbook copy, income tax return filed, and ownership proof of property and caste certificate
How will candidates select under this DDA housing?
Applied candidate can select under this scheme through the lucky draw basis. This lucky draw will take place the first week in the month of July/August. And the selected candidates will get the houses under this scheme.
Registration scheme fee details:
Applicants need to pay the registration process scheme at the time of applying DDA housing scheme as
LIG, EHS and Janata flats, applicant pay Rs 1 lakh per application and MIG and HIG flats candidates pay Rs 2 lakhs per application
The process to pay application fee:
Applicants can pay the application fee through online, via NEFT/RTGS, Net banking, cheque, Draft DDA housing payable at Delhi. Under the provisions of Delhi development ACT this DDA housing Scheme to promote and secure the development of Delhi
How many banks tied with DDA housing?
DDA has also tied up with 10 banks like Axis Bank, Central Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, and State Bank of India (SBI), Yes Bank, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra and Canara Bank
By using these banks application forms and transactions are related to this scheme.
DDA Housing scheme cast reservation details:
Under this DDA housing scheme 15% flats are reserved for the SC candidates, 5% flats for ST category, 1% for Ex-servicemen, 1% for widows and 3% for disabled persons.
How To Apply DDA Housing Scheme 2018 Through Online process:
- Visit the official website http://www.dda.org.in/housingscheme/AppForm/DDA_new_banklist.aspx
- Now you will see the list of the various banks
- Click on your bank name
- Before applying the application form, you must read the instructions carefully
- Click on the “Registration Form” option
- You have to read the instructions carefully and fill the application form with required information carefully and correctly. Now applicants can upload the required documents and click on submit button
- After successful submission of application form, you will receive the reference number. And applicants need to wait for the lucky draw
How To Apply DDA Housing Scheme Through Offline Process:
- The application form of this scheme brochure can be downloaded by clicking this link http://www.pradhanmantriyojana.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/dda-appl.pdf or get it from the official website org.in
- Or else Application forms will available at cost of Rs 2000 at DDA sales counter at Vikas Sadan at banks like SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, Axis, IDBI banks etc
- Fill the form with required details
- Paste the passport size photo and duly signature with the form
- Now attach the documents with the form
- Submit the application form with DD at related banks