About Bhagya Laxmi Yojana( BLY) scheme
Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a new scheme notified by the government is known as Bhagya Laxmi Yojana (BLY).
The main aim of (BLY) scheme is to promote the birth of a girl in Below Poverty Level (BPL) families to equalize the status of the girl child in the family and society of India.
The Bhagya Laxmi Yojana will direct the women welfare department of the state. The state government has already to make the layout of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government of Uttar Pradesh will be issued the bond of Rs. 50000 at the birth of the girl throughout the state.
The scheme has many benefits to the family of a newborn girl child and those families who cannot afford the education of the girls. Now through this scheme, for such families will be supported financially by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Eligibility of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana (BLY) in UP
In (BLY) gave their benefits to the people belongs to the families of BPL (Below Poverty Line) or those peoples whose income is less than the 2 lakhs per year.
Stages To Get Benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana (BLY) in UP
With the implementation of this (BLY), the committee will deposit the Yojana amount Rs. 50,000/- when the girl studies as mentioned below
- When the girl takes admission in class VI maximum of Rs.3000/- is provided
- When the girl will take admission in Class VIII, Rs.5000/- will be provided
- When the girl will take admission in Class X a sum of 7000/- will be given to the girls
- When a girl will take admission in Class XII a sum of Rs.8000/- will be provided
- When the girl attains the age of 21 years, Rs. 2 Lakhs will be given
Documents of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana (BLY) in UP
- Candidates should have an Aadhaar Card
- Name of the Hospital where girl born with a birth certificate
- Family income should below Rs. 2 lakhs
- Ration card
- Caste Certificate
- The father, Mukhiya mother or guardian should have agreement on family planning methods and the total number of children should not exceed 3.
- The advantage of the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme is restricted only 2 girls children of the BPL (Below Poverty Level) family.
How To Apply For of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana (BLY)
- Visit the nearest Anganwadi center of (BLY) in Uttar Pradesh
- Take the application form for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana scheme
- Fill all the required details correctly along with supportive documents.
- Submit the Application Form along with supportive documents.
- In Anganwadi workers or supervisor to identify the girl child and obtain the Forms with a birth certificate from the parents of the child then verify and submit to the CDPO
- The child development project officers are gathering information from all circles and submit it within 15 days to the concerned district deputy directors, department of women and child development.
This is all about the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana (BLY) scheme. I hope the scheme will definitely helpful for you. Please share your suggestions and experience with us.